Weddings & Events
Connecting the past to the future and people to each other. Capture the spirit of the American West in the heart of Hayden!
Built in 1917, the Hayden Granary offers an authentic western heritage experience for any event. Its rustic charm and historic setting will create memories that last a lifetime.
Our ‘Party Barn’ is the east warehouse of the complex. It is an immense 2,800 square foot room that offers a very unique backdrop for your event. The wooden interior and spectacular interior barn architecture lend a country flair that is not found in modern hotel ballrooms. The exterior architecture, pastoral backdrop and adjacent train tracks are perfect settings for photos and memories alike.
In addition to our amazing setting is that the primary portion of the Granary is used for Yampa Valley Feeds summer nursery and garden plants. Our incredible flower baskets and barrels, flowering shrubs and trees make an impressive colorful backdrop for your experience, photos at no additional cost.
- Unique space in a historically significant building (in the nomination process for the National Historic Register)
- 2,800 square foot vaulted ceiling event hall
- Outdoor flowers, trees and shrubs to enhance the space
- Outstanding room acoustics for live music, including a piano for your musicians
- Lightweight tables & chairs
- Located half a block from the Hayden Congregational Church
“The Hayden Granary was the most perfect location for Greg and I. We are so happy to have had the opportunity to have our reception here.” – L. Shultz